.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Three fabulous little boys!

I am having a break waiting for some cups to dry so I can attach handles. Thought I'd have a look at some mud musings. There are some interesting pics and thoughts from a young potter in China - what an experience - how I wish I was 30 years younger and able to traipse the world now. I wanted to bike through China about that long ago so the country has always been on a one day to do list.

The families went swimming yesterday so couldn't resist adding this photo. No wonder I spend a lot of time nursing and playing with my little grandsons.


1 comment:

Brad Lail said...

Thanks so much for the support of the pottery. I am going to start following your blog as well. Where do you live? I hope that is not invasive. I just wondered because you are following M Klines blog. The boys are so handsome